The Golf Academy at Raffelberg Golf Club in Mülheim an der Ruhr features an extensive range of attractive offerings for members and guests. Our two experienced PGA professionals introduce beginners to the sport and also provide expert advice on how advanced players can improve their game and lower their scores. Our office will be happy to inform you about courses and dates.
Course certification lessons
8 group lessons of 90 minutes each (€ 350 per participant )
The price includes the following:
- Clubs and balls will be provided for the duration of the course
- Instruction about rules on the course
- Use of all training facilities and club facilities
- Individual lessons in preparation for the course certification test, if desired; two fairway lessons with the golf pro are included in the price.
- Course certification text (golfer’s license) in compliance with the stipulations of the German Golf Association e.V.
- Ceremony with presentation of certificate and a branded golf ball
Introduction to golf
Two hours with one of our professionals
Minimum of four participants
(€45 per participant)
Included in the price are the following services:
- Two-hour training session in a small group, supervised by a professional.
Balls and clubs are provided.
- Use of the driving range and practice facilities
Pros & coaches
- FFully Qualified Golf Professional of PGA of Germany
- Simon started playing golf in 2007
- By the end of 2011 his handicap was +0,8.
- Turning playing professional in 2012, he qualified for the Euro Pro Tour (EPD).
- After several injuries he had to quit playing on the highest satellite Tour 2015.
- The knowledge he had gathered on tour were very useful for his PGA education at the PGA of Germany.
- By the end of 2017 he passed his exams and obtained his Fully Qualified PGA of Germany Teacher Diploma.
- He tought at his homeclub GC Mergelhof from 2016 until 2019, where he coached several teams (1. DGLTeam, 1. Senior Team and Junior Team ) and organised golf events and tournaments.
Spring 1993 to summer 1995: Training as a golf teacher at the Elfrather-Mühle Golf Club in Krefeld
- Winter 1993: Golf Digest School in Scottsdale (Arizona, USA) under Jim Flick (coach)
- Summer 1995 to winter 1997: Golf teacher at Issum Golf Club
- Winter 1994/95/96: Golf pro-assistant at Bernhard Langer Golf Academy in Bluewaters Bay, Florida (USA), Willi Hofmann (instructor)
- Spring 1997 to winter 1998: worked at Rainer Mund (national coach) Golf School in Hummelbach-Aue
- Has served as pro in our club since Raffelberg Golf Club in Mülheim an der Ruhr was founded in 1998
Marc Andre Hugo
Apprenticeship to fully qualified PGA Professional
- Highest Junior Regional leagues for the County Niedersachen
- Played German National Amature Qualification Tournament
- County rank list for Under 16 and Under 18
- Mens Team for Mülheim Raffelberg Golf club